One-on-One Tech Help
Tap into our resources with a free customized technology session that will help you learn about a specific topic that is important to you. Longwood Public Library cardholders can book one-on-one 45-minute technology training sessions with one of our friendly librarians. These sessions are educational in nature, and students should have a clear goal of what they would like to learn during their session.
- Download eBooks or audiobooks to a device
- Set up a Facebook account
- Move pictures from your phone to your laptop
- Purchase airline tickets online
- Do a mail merge in Microsoft Word
Librarians are instructors and cannot troubleshoot/fix malfunctioning devices or software. Sessions are available at various times during the week. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call Alison at (631) 924-6400, x245 or click here to email Alison.