The health and well-being of our patrons and staff continues to be our highest priority during these challenging times.
ALL UNVACCINATED PATRONS AND VISITORS SHOULD WEAR A MASK COVERING THEIR MOUTH AND NOSE AT ALL TIMES IN THE LIBRARY BUILDING.
VACCINATED PATRONS AND VISITORS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A MASK IN THE LIBRARY BUILDING.
- Outside and inside book drops open for patrons to return library materials.
- Contactless curbside pickup of library materials and printouts by appointment.
- Staff are available for telephone inquiries and to place holds on materials.
- Online chat is available through the library website.
- “Browse & Borrow” service: Patrons may browse and check out books, movies and other library items.
- Computer use will be limited to a maximum of 90 minutes per day.
- Limited seating at tables throughout the building.
- Limited study rooms.
- Community meetings with reduced capacity.
- Outdoor areas: Children's Garden and Terrace
- Copiers and fax machine are available – staff are able to assist from a distance.
- Patrons can download free books, movies, magazines and music through a variety of services such as Overdrive, Hoopla, Kanopy, Freegal, and Flipster.
- Increased building cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, with special attention paid to high-touch areas such as door handles and computer keyboards.
- A portable sink and hand sanitizing station are located at the front entrance so all patrons and visitors can perform hand hygiene when entering. Hand sanitizing stations are also placed throughout the building.
- All unvaccinated patrons, visitors and staff wear masks and make every effort to maintain social distance of six feet or more at all times.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at service desks.
- HVAC system has built-in fresh air intake as well as high-efficiency MERV-13 filters.