Your Ticket to Discovery, Learning, and Fun
Visit museums for free with museum passes provided by the Longwood Public Library. There are over 30 museums to choose from! Reserve passes online with your Longwood Public Library adult card in good standing, and either print the pass or pick it up at the Children's Reference Desk before your visit. If you have questions, call the Children's Department at (631) 924-6400 x236 for more information.
- Due to COVID-19, many museums may have set limits on capacity and activities. Please note that it is the responsibility of the patron to call or check the museum's website to inquire about any limited hours, services, fees, vaccination requirements, or reservations needed to be made before to their visit.
- A valid adult Longwood Library card is required to make a reservation.
- You can place up to five reservations per month. The library reserves the right to limit the number of reservations in periods of high demand.
- Keep in mind, one pass per library card may be checked out at a time.
- Passes may be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
- Reserved passes can be picked-up in the Children's Department after 3 PM the day before your visit.
- Passes should be returned the day after your visit, no later than 12 PM. For your convenience, you can return your pass in the drop box outside the library.
- If you cannot honor your reservation, please contact the library to cancel. Failing to cancel within 36 hours will be considered a "no-show." Two "no-shows" within 60 days will result in a block from placing reservations for 60 days.
- We have a limited number of passes. If a pass is returned late or is lost, we may not be able to honor future reservations.
- Late fees will be assessed at $20 per day. If the pass is lost, the borrower will be responsible for the full replacement value.
- The library is not responsible and may not be able to honor a reservation if the pass you reserved is lost, returned late, or if the library has an emergency closing. The library reserves the right to monitor museum program usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of patrons.
To reserve a museum pass, click on "accept" to indicate that you have read and understood the guidelines above.