When logged into the library’s public computers, users are entitled to 50 cents worth of free copies per day. Printing costs are 5 cents for black and white, and 25 cents for color.
Wireless printing can be used in the library or from home at the same costs.
To Print from Your Device:
- Download the PrinterOn App
- Once in the app, search for “Longwood”
- Select “black and white” or “color” printer and click the star to save (to add the other printer: search for “Longwood” again, select the other printer and click the star to save)
- Locate what you would like to print and enter your email
- Retrieve printing at the Print Release Station behind the Reference Desk in the Adult Department
To Print from your Laptop/Computer:
- Visit our web portal
- Select printer, enter email and upload your file
- Retrieve printing at the Print Release Station
Two photocopiers are available for public use. The cost is 10 cents per page for standard sized paper. Copies made on 11 x 17 paper are 25 cents each.
Quickly convert those old photos with our Kodak Picture Scanner! You can scan up to 25 at a time and save to CD or USB. The library also has a flatbed scanner and a slide/negative scanner available for public use. The scanners are located in the Adult Department behind the Reference Desk.
Fax to anywhere in the United States during regular business hours for 50 cents per page. We cannot receive faxes or send faxes to an international fax number. The fax machine is located in the Adult Department behind the Reference Desk.